This position will start out on first shift (M-F 7am-3:30pm) but transition to second after training is complete (M-Thursday 3pm-1:30am).
Sets-up and operates a 12ft Accurpress CNC and 12ft Manual Brake Press in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select position and secure machinery. Adjusts machine setting to complete tasks according to specification, accurately and in a timely fashion.
1. Verifies that all pieces from torch are broken correctly as evidenced by review of the prints and experience in the field.
2. Responsible to account for all pieces of the product as evidenced by properly filling out the checklist.
3. Deliver and distribute all formed materials to welding as evidenced by the traveler.
4. Turns in an accounting of all inventory used during the production day as evidenced by the inventory list to the office.
5. Assists in Shear and punch operations as evidenced by the workflow to complete the job on time with minimal errors.
6. Process job orders in a timely and accurate manner as evidenced by the completed traveler with appropriate job number.
7. Logs into the shop management computer system to allow for an accurate accounting of time spent on a particular job as evidenced by labor reports produced by the E2 system.
8. Responsible to clean up area at the end of each shift as evidenced by supervisors observation.
9. Other duties as required by supervisor.
This is a full time hourly position. Pay rate is based on experience and ranges from $11-$16+ per hour. Health, Dental and vision insurance is available and partially paid by the employer. Vacation, Holiday and 401k after required waiting periods.
1305 STEPKE CT
TRAVERSE CITY, MI 49684