In the Press
Every once in a while our work is featured in local or national publications. While we may not catch them all, we try to post the ones that we do. Click the links below to see some of our work in a real world setting.
Have you seen our work in the news, magazine or other publication? Feel free to send us a link!
While all of our projects may not be featured in the press, you can still see some of our featured projects here. For more up to date and behind the scenes info, be sure to check out and subscribe to our Instagram and Facebook pages.
- - Great Lakes Stainless is proud to be a part of the newly redesigned LGA Terminal B updates!
- - Great Lakes Stainless is doing their part to help mitigate the spread of the Corona virus with Copper Kills It
- - Great Lakes Stainless rolls out CU product line with Copper Kills It
- - Manufacturing day brings students to see what we're all about.
- - Our work on display at JFK airport! Great job the the crew on this one!
- - JFK's Terminal 5 features some of our work alongside longtime partner RJN Systems. Amazing job!
- - WMU's Valley Dining Center includes both millwork and foodservice packages provided by Great Lakes Stainless.
- - Outstanding job to the team that worked on U of M's South Quad dining facilities!
- - Another very large project involving both custom millwork and decorative metals!
- - One of the largest projects we've ever done - Minot International Airport.
- - Our up.bike product line. Storage solutions for everything you need on the trail. Raise your gear!
- - Check out the up.bike review at www.fat-bike.com
- - We're now doing a podcast! Great way to meet the team at GLS!